What personal data we collect and why we collect it
What we collect
- Contact information such as an address, email address, phone number, etc.
- Payment information for purchases
- Demographic information such as postal code, interests, and preferences
Methods we use to collect information
- Email forms
- Online order forms
- Website account forms and pages
- Cookies and analytics tools
Ways we may use your information
- Internal records for customers and contractors purchases and accounts
- Email correspondence such as newsletters, event promotions, and product sales/promotions
- Improve customer experience on our website and social media
Like any other website, White’s Lumber & Building Supplies uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
White’s Lumber & Building Supplies follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles, links, and some images on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.